Ryan Battin, CRPC®
I began my career in the financial services industry in 2005 with the understanding that integrity and ethical behavior are paramount! I have strived to focus on these attributes in my financial planning practice through open, ethical, and straightforward financial planning and investment advice. I have found the best way to accomplish this is through frequent, face-to-face, meetings, with an open and collaborative forum in which to share ideas, thoughts, goals, & concerns.
I am an extremely rare native of Arizona, and I have seen the valley undergo tremendous change and growth over my lifetime. I am an avid sports fan, and I support all of the Valley’s local teams. When I’m not busy planning my client’s retirements, you’re most likely to find me entertaining family and friends to some excellent BBQ, and a few beverages.
I met my BEAUTIFUL wife Amy on a blind date that was set up by one of my closest friends. Since that point, Amy and I haven’t looked back. She has provided me with 3 amazing children Alex, Emma, & Lily, and they are the light of my life.
- RETIREMENT INCOME:
Working with clients to create a sound, and reasonable distribution strategy, that will strive to support them long into their retirement
- INVESTMENT PLANNING:
Creating risk-appropriate and goal-oriented portfolios
- ESTATE/LEGACY PLANNING:
Collaborate with clients, and appropriate professionals to ensure a smooth transition for clients estates and wishes
- RISK MANAGEMENT/INSURANCE PLANNING:
analyzing the appropriate amounts and types of insurance protection needed throughout your life
- INVESTMENT PLANNING: developing appropriate risk-based portfolios in a complex global environment. Investment strategies must be constantly monitored and adjusted as dynamic situations evolve.
TAX ANALYSIS: analyzing and understanding the tax consequences of various investment products, strategies, and distributions.
- ESTATE/LEGACY PLANNING: discussing appropriate strategies to plan for, help protect, and preserve your estate.
- RISK MANAGEMENT/INSURANCE PLANNING: analyzing the appropriate amount and type of insurance protection throughout the journey.
University of Hawai’i at Manoa: B.A. in Sociology 1993-1998
- FOCALPOINT WEALTH MANAGEMENT- present
- Waddell & Reed, INC- 03/2013-12/2015
- USAA Financial Advisors, INC.- 02/2009-12/2012
- ING Funds Distributor, LLC. – 04/2006-10/2008
- Intersecurities, INC.- 09/2005-03/2006
Football Coach- I have spent several seasons coaching my son and his friends.
Habitat for Humanity – helped build & rehabilitate housing for the less fortunate.
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠ (CRPC®)
- Holds FINRA Series 7, 63 registrations through LPL Financial and Series 65 registration through Wealthcare Advisory Partners
- Licensed to work in AZ, CA.